Since you have shopped with us previously using CHF , we need to change the currency to complete your transaction. Please note that future purchases too, can only be made in CHF
Please reach out to Customer Service in case you require support with this setting.
Our products use highly technical fabrics. To make sure that they continue to perform at their best, they need care. Here are a few tips to help you look after your ASSOS products so they'll be there to help you suffer in comfort for longer.
storage & washing
- After each ride, hang the garments in a well-ventilated environment or wash them immediately.
- Do not hang the garments in the direct sunlight.
- Never store damp clothes in a non-ventilated environment (e.g. plastic bags, sport bag, suitcase, etc.).
- If your body has a tendency to sweat a lot, water-rinse the garments after each use to protect the fibers from bacterial attacks which might lead to fabric deterioration.
- Washing a garment means putting stress on fabric and seams! Therefore, wash cycling garments separately from other clothes / accessories to prevent friction.
- Before washing, turn the garments inside out (seams on the outside).
- Machine-wash is possible but always use a wash bag, a delicate cycle and lukewarm water (max. 30° C).
- Do not use bleach and/or softeners. Use a mild liquid detergent only (e.g. ASSOS active wear cleanser).
- Do not soak, wring or rub. Do not spin after washing. To remove excess water from your garment gently squeeze by hand.
- Dry garments flat or hanging, but do not tumble dry.
improve the life of your ASSOS apparel
In order to further increase riding comfort, we recommend the use of ASSOS Chamois Crème. The ASSOS Chamois Crème reduces friction and keeps your skin cooler. It prevents inflammation and has antibacterial properties.
Apply directly on the skin (avoid intimate areas) before each ride.
Furthermore, after every laundering, apply a thin layer onto the shorts' insert. This maintains suppleness, elasticity and antibacterial properties. Used by many professionals regardless of the brand of their shorts.
ASSOS Chamois Crème – simply a must. Don't leave home without it!
Active Wear Cleanser
When laundering we recommend traditional hand washing using ASSOS Active Wear Cleanser or a mild liquid detergent.
ASSOS Active Wear Cleanser is delicate on elastic fibers, PH neutral, neutralizes odors, enhances breathing of textiles and maintains sharp color sublimation.